A Reputable Firm
A reputable firm is hiring a Legal Secretary and Administrative Assistant.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum academic background in LLB, proven experience as Legal Secretary, Paralegal, Legal Assistant, knowledge of constitution, legal terminology, regulations, and court system, knowledge of MS Office and ability to work with legal technologies, proficiency in English, and the ability to multitask and be comfortable dealing with a diverse pool of people.
- Prepare/Review all contractual agreements, and rent invoices .
- Effectively communicate with landlords and tenants on contract and payment issues.
- Update registers and databases.
- Handle rent renewals.
- Support the Property Management team.
- Perform general administrative duties.
- Manage the supply of stationery, cleaning, items.
- Attend meetings and take notes (meeting minutes).
Interested applicants should click on the link to apply.