Dikan is hiring a Filmmaker.
The ideal candidate must have 2–4-year experience in shooting and editing documentary-style content, strong story development skills, excellent storytelling judgment and journalistic instincts, excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate plans and solutions, and ability to capture audio while filming.
- Research, pitch, write, capture, edit, and produce creative, original quality visual content and compelling stories for multiple platforms.
- Develop and cultivate a vast network of resources within the creative industry in Africa.
- Build and develop a network of contacts, including writers, producers, film festivals, and public funding bodies.
- Generate original story ideas and develop fresh angles and perspectives for content executions.
- Shoot a variety of short-form stories [:30 seconds to 12 minutes], long-form documentaries [30 minutes to 60 minutes], and other media content.
Interested applicants should click on the link to apply.