GFX Prime is hiring an Office Manager.
The ideal candidate must have at east 3 years experience in a related field, a recognized qualification, proven office management, administrative, or assistant experience, excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work, excellent written and verbal communication skills, knowledge of accounting, data, and administrative management practices and procedures, and knowledge of business and management principles.
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events.
- Responsible for developing standards and promoting activities that enhance operational procedures.
- Allocate available resources to enable successful task performance.
- Coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Evaluate and manage staff performance.
- Recruit and select office staff.
- Organize orientation and training of new staff members.
Interested applicants should click on the link to apply.