Kempinski Hotels is hiring a Credit Manager.
The ideal candidate must have a degree in accounting or a related field, 3 years experience in credit management, ability to communicate effectively, excellent oral and written skills, ability to handle high volume with attention to detail, ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients/vendors, and strong organizational and time management skills.
- Responsible for ensuring that the City Ledger Aging is maintained within Kempinski standards.
- Invoices are issued no later than 24 hours after check-out and payment is collected with 30 days of issuing an invoice.
- Responsible for ensuring that all guest or credit card queries are handled promptly (within 24 hours) and professionally
- Uncollectable accounts are minimized and written-off accurately and on time.
- All credit staff are motivated and fully trained in all their duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for preparing and conducting monthly credit meetings.
Interested applicants should click on the link to apply.