Petrofac is hiring a Mechanical Technician.
Skills and Experience:
- N/SVQ Process Engineering Maintenance (mechanical) Level 3 or equivalent.
- Valid Abrasive wheels, Authorised Gas Tester level 1 and Flange bolting and Integrity preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of mechanical maintenance practices applicable to offshore oil and gas assets, associated technical standards, processes and relevant legislation.
- Ability to conduct fault finding, installation, isolation and re-instatement on mechanical systems and equipment – both rotating and static.
- Participate as a member of the Mechanical Supervisor’s team in delivering against targets.
- Liaise with projects, vendors and OEMs so as to maintain maintenance plans and documentation.
- Safe and efficient operation of static and rotating mechanical equipment and associated systems in accordance with the companies and other statutory requirements.
- Safeguarding the reliability, availability and operational condition of static and rotating mechanical equipment and systems sufficient to meet the operational availability targets of the installation.
- Proficient in the use of Bolt tensioning equipment and Optical alignment equipment
Interested applicants should click on the link to apply.