SANCFIS Ghana is hiring a Finance and Administration Manager.
The ideal candidate must have have 5 years experience in a related field, BSc degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field, in-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures, solid knowledge of Ghana accounting regulations, and advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software (QuickBooks, Tally, SAP B1…).
- Gather and monitor financial data (e.g., sales revenues and liabilities).
- Preparing weekly cash flow statements, and controlling expenditure and cash flow.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements).
- Forecast costs and revenues.
- Manage tax payments.
- Organize internal audits in agreement with the Holding
Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by department).
Interested applicants should click on the link to apply.