Teledata ICT is hiring an IP Network Engineer.
The ideal candidate must have customer skill, including the ability to politely address customer issues in line with customer service standards, strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to relate well and work collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals, attention to detail, and including the ability to accomplish tasks through concern for all the areas.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to network malfunctions or poor internet connectivity.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot customer premises equipment (CPE) including routers and WiFi devices.
- Document and track customer issues using a ticketing system to ensure quick resolution.
- Verify and close tickets on an incident which has been confirmed resolved.
- Ensure compliance with standards & established procedures for resolving customer concerns.
Interested applicants should click on the link to apply.