A reputable firm is looking for a Community and Partnerships Manager.
The ideal candidate must have 3 years of proven work experience as a community manager.
He/she will be responsible for managing the production and delivery of content to the firms members and disseminating reach/impact (newsletters and job threads), ensuring that all WIAN’s content, online platforms and resources align with out business objectives and communicating our social impact to potential partners and key stakeholders.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series, or writing email newsletters) and available to work to GMT / UK time zones.
- Industry knowledge and evidenced commitment to gender/youth equality and supporting the next generation of women professionals.
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills, with a proven ability to translate dense messages into relatable content (articles, interviews, opinion pieces etc).
- Knowledge of Hootsuite or similar program to manage online postings on different platforms.
- Skilled at securing partnerships and sponsorship, and active participation and leadership in building community ecosystems.
Qualified and interested applicants should click to apply.