Golder is hiring a Junior Accountant.
The ideal candidate must have 3 years experience in full function Creditors / accounts payable, good understanding of age analysis of accounts and understand general ledger structures, excellent professional work standard / high ethics, strong customer service orientation, and excellent communication skills.
- Accurately prepare monthly payment reconciliations of creditor account statements against the A/P supplier statements to BST as required.
- Ensure invoices are properly authorized in accordance with levels of authority.
- To follow up on invoices not yet authorized or not yet received from suppliers daily.
- Accurately process / capture invoices in BST / Accounts Payable in order to effect payment on time.
- Managing creditors and payment on due dates as per age analysis.
- Check & match invoices against orders.
Interested applicants should click on the link to apply.