A health base organization invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Assistant Records Management Officer.The Officer will be required to provide operational support for the effective and efficient performance of the functions of the Organisation.
- To assist in maintaining records management system.
- To provide a courteous, efficient and professional service in response to customer needs and develop a broad knowledge of services.
- Reporting to the Records Management Coordinator, the Records Management Officer will be accountable for quality and efficiency of individual workloads while contribute to the day to day performance of the unit, guiding and supporting fellow colleagues and by providing efficient and effective customer support to organisation.
Core Duties will include
- Assist with maintaining Records Management System, including the maintenance and management of active and archived records.
- Maintain organisational security and confidentiality of information in accordance with organisational policy and legislative requirements.
- Accurately record, file and distribute all inward and outward correspondence including mail, faxes,email and internal correspondence.
- Assist staff with requests to locate and retrieve information.
- Assist in the training of internal users on Records Management systems and processes.
- Assist in the formulation, implementation and review of Record Management policies and procedures.
- Assist in the development, implementation and review and support training of an Electronic Document Management System (EDMS).
- Participate as a member of the Records Management Team in innovative and creative ways whilst providing courteous, efficient and professional service.
- Assist with administrative duties as required.
Qualification Required & Experience
- must possess a degree or master’s degree
- must have no criminal record.
- must be computer-literate
All applications and CV should be sent to this email contact- firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 25th May, 2020
Note- Candidate for this position will undergo a compulsory training by the company to enable you understand more about the nature of your job duties thereby enhancing your capabilities and performance.