Jumia Group Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers. Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 3,000 employees in 12 countries spanning across 6 African regions, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation. We are looking for talented people with a passion for Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey!
- Assist Selling processes for our customers and generate additional Sales
- Coordinate information to customers browsing our website during store discovery, order and checkout. Including after sales support
- Answer any queries, questions or concerns from the customer
- Provide necessary information to customerrs
- Handle special requests and complaints and customer complaints
- Collect and store useful data within our backend system;
- Ensure follow up through emails, phone or any required means.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- A Fast learner
- Experiece in customer service, and sales
- Well organized
- Resistant to stress
- KPI oriented
- Versatile across different customer service functions
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Computer savvy
- A unique experience in an international, entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- An unparalleled personal and professional improvement as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
- The opportunity to be part of a team full of talented people with the best backgrounds