We are a book publishing and distribution company, seeking to hire a Customer Service Officer t0 be based in Accra, Ghana.
Details of Role Description
Inventory and Product Management
- Receive books for the region sent from the head office.
- Maintain the company’s book inventory in his/her region. Update and maintain a complete set of book inventory in the company database.
- Ensure that books are properly catalogued and that inventory numbers match the physical location and quantity of books at all times
- Carry out a quarterly stock count to ascertain that the physical inventory being carried is consistent with the database
- Ensure that the company inventory books are balanced for both supply and dispatched books
- Work with back office to ensure that monthly reconciliation statements are received from partner stores
- Responsible for ensuring that books meant for partner book stores are adequately and promptly dispatched
- Work with the customer service officer for the particular region to ensure that the fastest, cheapest and most reliable means of dispatch is used.
- Maintain a database of logistics company or partners for all location we are supplying books to
Marketing Support, Promotion and Campaigns
- Lead the Social Media and Promotion efforts aimed at generating content to be used in promoting books in your region
- Maintain a record of pictures for all the books at the point of registration for promotional use
- To maintain a list of vital literary contacts that we can associate with in the region
- To find out locations or partner stores that we can use for book readings and literary events
Manage Store Partnerships
- To search for and engage with suitable organisations on becoming a Karatu Store partnership
- To maintain a cordial relationship with all Pages Media customers (partner stores and book sellers)
- To have a proper inventory of books in each partner store
- To monthly do a reconciliation of books sold in each store, and request for payment
- To manage restocking of each store, liaising with the Pages Media staff responsible for book distribution
- To ensure that each store is properly displaying and arranging books sent to them
Qualification and Skill set
1) Minimum Qualification: OND
2) Experience Level: Entry Level
3) Experience Length: Not required
1) Strong social Media Skills
2) Entry level Direct Marketing skills
3) Use of MS office productivity tool
4) A familiarity with Acrra Metropolis for the purpose of direct marketing
5) Familiarity and average interest in book reading.
6) Ability to organise small social events
Please send CV to HR@pagesmediagroup.com