To manage the end-to-end delivery of radio base stations nationwide, set and implement policies, standards and governance on a local and industry level related to cell site roll out
Deployment Programme Delivery
- End to end ownership of the Programme of Work for the Nationwide Site Rollout involving planning, budgeting, design, through to implementation, commissioning and Handing over.
Design and Construction Standards
- Develop and police all design and construction standards, network deployment guidelines for all network deployment activities to ensure the most effective network deployment.
- Negotiate agreements with other selected operators to enable greater site sharing opportunities, minimising the cost of deployment and increasing speed to market benefits.
Commercial Support and Cost Control
- Ensure cost control and contract support across all Networks key contracts and continually innovate and develop the deployment partner relationships and processes to ensure an on-going reduction in the cost of network deployment
- Define processes and measures with internal stakeholders to ensure compliance to the Group Policies on Health and Safety, ICNIRP and Responsible Network Deployment
Qualification and Experience
• A Degree in Civil Engineering, or Land Economy or related field
• At least 10 years experienced in site roll out with working knowledge of Site Design, Site Build, Permitting and Cost Control
• Have experience in the management of professional technical and multi-disciplined teams and demonstrable strong leadership skills
• Professional qualification in Project Management Application (PMP, Prince 2 etc)
• Excellent working knowledge of Local regulatory and International Standards in Telecommunications
• Good understanding of the Radio Access Networks Rollout process and Health and Safety