The position is to provide efficient, professional and confidential executive support to the CEO using a range of management skills, organisational skills and administrative skills.
- Responsible to ensure all properties are maintained. This includes overseeing minor repairs, painting and other activities that upkeep the value of a property.
- Create and negotiate the terms of residential leave
- Responsible for showing potential renters properties that are available for sale or lease. This involves escorting parties on property grounds, highlighting features and discussing any concerns about property repairs or changes
- Interact with Tenants regards to collecting rents, providing eviction notices and implement conflict management strategies when needed.
- Develop and make changes ti property expense budget. Maintain expense records, set budget and develop cost saving strategies
Skills and Capabilities
- Demonstrated experience in negotiating leases and real estate purchases
- Experience in developing facilities management plans
- Proven experience in creating property operations budget
- Experience in managing tenant disputes and complaints
- High level executive support in a professional and confidential manner, including the ability to establish work priorities and meet predetermined deadlines and commitments.
- High level communication skills with experience in liasing with internal and external stakeholders and management coupled with the ability to exercise initiative
- Effective utilisation of property management software programs to feature tenant management, lease tracking and maintenance scheduling.
Qualification & Experience
- At least 5 years experience in the real estates and property management industry
- Must have a degree in Real Estate, Business Administration or Facility management. Having Master’s Degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Must exhibit professionalism and competence
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org