The Fleet Manager will be responsible for organisation’s external vehicle contractors and management.
Responsible for the overall Management, Operations, Business and Financial Planning and Maintenance of organisation’s fleet of vehicles for all Sites including fuel management. Responsible for regional budgeting and financial planning for all vehicles and the AFE process.
- Plans, schedules, and directs the operations of several site light vehicle repair shops; develops and maintains effective shop safety and performance standards, policies, and procedures; assures accuracy of contractor shop and parts inventories; develops and oversees division budget.
- Responsible for reconciling all contractor invoices related to organisation’s fleet of vehicles.
- Directs the service, repair, and preventive maintenance of Company fleet of vehicles; develops, implements, and supervises preventive maintenance programs; periodically reviews repair work and procedures to ensure accuracy, completeness, and efficiency; recommends vehicles for replacement, prepares specifications, and advices site services regional manager on auction or disposal of company vehicles as necessary.
- Investigates motor vehicle accidents, negotiates settlements, collects damages, and authorizes repairs to organisation’s fleet of vehicles.
- Degree or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering/Automotive Engineering
- 8-10 years automotive experience in an administrative capacity, including 2 years of supervisory experience in automotive maintenance and repair and/or vehicular fleet operations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suits including Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid Ghanaian Driver’s License
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and to take initiatives
- Sociable but assertive personality with flexibility
- High sense of responsibility, confidentiality, and security
Interested candidates should send CV to email@example.com