Are you a Graphic Designer within an E-commerce environment looking for a role where you can bring fresh ideas and technologies to the team? Do you enjoy the creativity of design, as well as ensuring user experience is optimised? The Marketing & E-Commerce department of this well-established company is going through an exciting period of growth and is looking to recruit an experienced individual to join their team. There is a great deal of autonomy in the role as the sole Graphic Designer in the company. You will also be involved in managing social media and website to ensure images and content are kept up to date.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective designs, print and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Manage content change requests, adding and editing content
- Design, create and manage email marketing campaigns
- Work across teams to develop and prepare new and future products for online launches, including collating product data, acquiring/manipulating images, marketing materials and composing product descriptions
- Creation of graphics for both online and print media
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work
Send your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org before 25th May 2021