A client seeks to recruit a Health and Safety Officer.
• Monitor work processes and procedures to identify unsafe practices or breach of safety regulations
• Conduct equipment inspection to ensure they are correctly installed and operational
• Facilitate and schedule repairs of unsafe or damaged equipment
• Organize safety training to educate company staff on necessary safety principles
• Liaise with the quality control department of a company to determine if a finished product is safe for customers
• Develop and implement safety, procedures, and policies for production operations
• Carry out investigations to identify the root cause of an incident or other unsafe condition on a work site
• Oversee the placement and setup of safety signs to warn of potential hazard
• Prepare and present to company management periodic report of safety operations
• Collaborate with law enforcement agents and investigators to address cases of workplace accident. Requirements
The Ideal candidate must hold a minimum of a good HND in relevant discipline.
Candidate must have a minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience (experience in manufacturing industry is an added advantage) Interested and suitable candidates can apply via https://lnkd.in/etqV2Kv