A leading manufacturer to the pharmaceutical sector has a new vacancy for an Import & Export Officer. You will manage and control import & export requirements relating to global import export regulations.
Candidates will need to be eligible for Security Clearance.
To manage and control compliance with all relevant import and export regulations.
– Develop, improve and manage policies & procedures relating to import/export compliance.
– Co-ordinate with bankers, suppliers and clearing agents
– Timely preparation, processing of Licencing applications
– Provide training across the business relating to import & export controls.
– Management of agreements relating to import and exports
– Identify and advise the business on changes to legislation or government policy
– Provide support as required to the Commercial teams
– Control and monitor documentation to ensure compliance
Work with export authorities effectively to resolve issues
Significant import export experience
Previous experience in export compliance roles
Knowledge and understanding of all core regulations
Experienced in working purchase, supply and logistics would be an advantage
Experience in working with and implementing global export controls
Computer literate with good knowledge of all core Microsoft Office products
Excellent interpersonal skills
Ability to speak French is desirable
Leaders Global Company Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. If you have not been contacted within 21 days of your application unfortunately you have been unsuccessful at this time.