The NSP has an overall responsibility of assisting the Accounts officers in the effective discharge of their day-to-day activities.
• Compile and file all financial documents including payment vouchers after payment is made.
• Prepare receipts for all funds received in our bank accounts from clients.
• Process accounting entries in the Sun System (accounting software).
• Assist Accounts Officers in Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statement preparation.
• Assist in executing Bank transactions (deposit, transfers and cheque withdrawal).
• And any other duties that may be assigned.
Knowledge & Experience: First Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics. Partly qualified of ACCA, ICA, CIMA or similar qualification will be an added advantage.
Interested prospective NSPs should kindly submit their CVs only to: email@example.com
Deadline: 4th September 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.