CARE INTERNATIONAL IN GHANA
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum qualification of Bachelor’s degree and / or HND in Supply Chain Management, Procurement with a combination of education and work experience.?A member of Procurement professional body such as CIPS, ISM, MGIPS etc will be an added advantage.
• At least 3-5 years progressively responsible experience in procurement work. A good experience in supervision is required.
• Preferably Previous experience working with an NGO or a Development organization.
• Excellent analytical skill, good written and oral communication skills;
• Ability to exercise independent judgment and work without direction;
• Ability to multitask and work within deadlines;
• Proficient in use of Microsoft applications, including Excel, Word, Powerpoint & Outlook (or similar software);
• Good knowledge of Procurement systems and practice, policies and procedures.
• A good understanding of donor rules and regulations (EU, USAID, CIDA)
• Strong customer service focus and ability to work well with people from varied backgrounds and cultures at all levels in organization.
Apply with the “Procurement Officers Application” in the subject line.
Closing Date: 30 June, 2020