We are a reputable financial institution which supports the unbanked and underserved, providing every individual and business with accessible and affordable financial services they can trust. We provide working capital and growth finance to SMEs and personal loans to individuals.
Job Title: Product Manager
Reports to: Head of Credit
A product manager has a responsibility to manage the commercial and risk aspects of a product to achieve the desired level of profitability. You will manage a team of relationship officers either directly or through branch managers to achieve agreed loan disbursement and portfolio quality targets.
Specific job responsibilities
- Research: Understand the USP of the product, competitor offerings and market dynamics to sustain the competitive position of the product and achieve product profitability.
- Portfolio growth: Achieve monthly disbursement and portfolio growth targets
- Portfolio management: Own the loan book and take steps to maintain high quality portfolio
- Collections and recoveries: Take pragmatic steps to guard against loan delinquency and take remedial actions to recover loans in arrears, working closely with the Recoveries unit.
- People management: Build a high performing team of relationship managers
- At least 5 years’ experience in retail credit sales; 3 years at management level
- Previous experience in managing MSME and/or personal loan book
- A degree in business, Economics, Mathematics, and related fields
- Strong numerical skills, with a good grasp of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong presentation skills, with a good grasp of Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.
Applicants should send their CV and cover letter close of day on 19th June 2020. The subject of your mail must be the job title.