Right to Play International has an open vacancy
Position: Programs Director
• Master’s degree in social sciences, development studies or other related disciplines OR an equivalent combination of education, professional development and relevant work experience.
• A minimum of 7 years experience managing international development programs and liaising with government officials and donors.
• Proven experience in project planning, proposal development, report writing, resource mobilization, networking, partnership building and working with NGOs (partnership with Civil Societies Organizations).
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS (An Asset)
• Experience working in at least one of the sectors/themes included in the Country Strategic Plan (Education, Child Protection & Peaceful Communities).
• Sport and play experience
• Experience in managing and strengthening civil societies organizations
• Coaching, mentoring and/or training experience
• Gender mainstreaming background
• Child Safeguarding background
High level of proficiency in written and oral English
Please send your resume and cover letter and kindly include “Programs Director” in the subject line. Closing Date: 05 July, 2020