An international company is looking to hire a driven, proactive, hands-on, and reliable project coordinator to launch a new business in Ghana / West Africa in the well-being sector.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing tasks assigned by the management team, coordinate with all necessary suppliers and service providers, and ensure that the project is moving forward on time and on budget. The ideal candidate will need to be organized, adaptable, and able to prioritize tasks efficiently while working independently.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Project Management: Coordinate efforts within the team, suppliers and service providers (marketing, logistics, payment, etc) for smooth buying, importing, warehousing, retailing, and delivering
- Digital Marketing: Invest daily in activating the project social media platforms, create valuable content meant to translate into sales (incl paid ads); respond to enquiries and messages from the community
- Sales Development: Continuously take actions meant to create, conclude and grow sales, including prospecting for potential clients and re-distributors
- Work collaboratively with the management to understand the bigger picture and successfully launch the project
- Research suppliers to better understand their products, top sellers, and experience in the field
- Research the competition to better understand their products, top sellers and
- Research the target markets (prospective customers) to better understand their needs, preferences/specificities, and related behaviors in order to keep adjusting our offering
- Track and report on project progress and results
- Complete other necessary tasks, such as e-mails management, customer payments verification, and stock control
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- 3-5years Basic relevant work experience in a formal environment plus experiences that exemplify an entrepreneurial mind-set.
Digital marketing knowledge is a must
Graphic design is a plus
Ability to sell (experience in well-being products is a plus)
Reliable, trustworthy, and committed to getting things done
Social nature, interpersonal skills, and good communication
Analytical skills and attention to detail
Creative thinking and resourcefulness in problem-solving
Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
Strong work ethic. Able to work independently with basic supervision
French language is a plus
To Apply please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org