- Putting together a team made up of a Project Manager, Product Designers, technical experts, and other professionals to help develop a marketing plan that would benefit both the client and the company, and carrying out brand promotion.
- Overseeing the recruitment and training processes of new staff members.
- Monitoring the performance of teams and sales goals, reading and evaluating the
staff’s sales reports; and ensuring that each team member meets individual goals,
as well as the overall sales goal of the company.
- Keeping up-to-date on current market changes and trends to be able to come up
with new and original sales strategies.
- Staying updated in the latest trends in sales by regularly reading specialized
literature and attending workshops and seminars; and keeping track of the competition and all new trends and products in the market.
Minimum, a degree in property management, business administration or relevant discipline
5-7 years working experience as a property/real estate sales manager
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- CRM Software –to keep track of all the communication between team members and clients.
- Spreadsheets – to organize market analysis.
- Adobe Suite – Adobe products like Photoshop and Illustrator will be used in the creation of sales materials
To apply, kindly send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org