We are looking for an experienced Manager to lead our team at our new location.
A natural leader, you have a strong track record of working in the food & beverage sector, a fantastic understanding of customer service and delivering quality at all times. This is a hands on role where you will need to bring your people skills and your genuine ability to connect with customers and staff alike. You will also need to have a strong understanding of the administrative side of restaurant management.
- Maintain the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals
- Ensure efficient restaurant operations
- Maintain high quality and customer-service standards
- Manage the kitchen and customer service teams
- At least 1-2 years of restaurant management experience preferred
- Formal qualification in hospitality management preferred
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work