We are a mass communications company with business lines in Publishing, Advertising, Branding, Public Relations and Event Management. At Buabeng Communications, our key assets are our human capital and reputation and we are dedicated to ensuring that we deliver superior value for our clientele. We have worked for clients in Ghana, Nigeria, Liberia, UK, US, Finland, Denmark and still counting.
We seek to hire a Sales Business Partner to contribute to the building of our business activities, increase revenue and reach more clientele. The responsibilities of the Sales Business Partner include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction, constantly make sales, acquire new customers and generate cash for the company. His/her must constantly be on the look-out for new business and sales opportunities through observation, researching the needs of other companies and pitching products or services to them, and actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media promotion.
- Must have ambition and interest in building a Sales/Marketing/Business Development career.
- Must be confident, driven and a self-starter.
- Must be a leader and be able to influence, persuade and mentor others.
- Must have at least 1 or 2 years Sales experience.
- Must have exposure to the corporate world and have good contacts.
- Must be able to speak effectively, clearly and persuasively and make effective presentations.
- Must be teachable, flexible and able to receive instructions.
NB: A degree is irrelevant to this role. All candidates who satisfy the above criteria can apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send CVs and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and kindly include Sales Business Partner in the subject line.