A reputable firm is looking for suitable candidates to perform the role of Sales & Client Relations Officer; to create and nurture long-term relationships with customers. You will resolve any issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with our services.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to grasp customer needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill them. If you have all it takes and also eloquent, proactive and have Basic Microsoft word and excel skills, your goal will be to help us safeguard our revenue, acquire and retain our customers and we would like to meet you.
- Build relationships with key customers and stakeholders
- Take control of Front desk area, welcome clients and facilitate sales of products
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs
- Advise clients on best use of our products for optimum results
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Assist team to up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them
- Collaborate with internal teams to address customers’ needs
- Experience and/or passion for Client Relations and Sales
- Track record of meeting and exceeding targets will be an additional advantage
- Background in customer service is a plus
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team
- Not older than 27 years
Interested persons should submit their CVs and cover letters to Toku.email@example.com in MS Word or PDF format with the job title as subject of the email.
Applications must be submitted not later than 8th May, 2020.