A client, an international wellness company is looking to recruit a proactive individual for the position of a Supervisor (Sales Strategy & Activations) to support their operations in Ghana
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of Corporate Sales events, Promotions and Distributor qualifications that support global corporate strategies in the local marketplace. Develop and manage ongoing relationships with Distributor leadership in order to leverage support for corporate initiatives as well as to ensure that the company is in tune with their needs in growing the business in Ghana
Duties and Responsibilities Management
- Work with management to prepare budgets and post-analysis for events, promotions and qualifications and ensure they meet policy requirements.
- The Supervisor will use Business Intelligence (BI) and other reports and local business knowledge to ensure that they support the growth strategy in the region, before submitting to management for review and approval.
Sales Strategy & Support
- Working in conjunction with key local leaders and managers to create and implement an integrated strategy to support our Distributors business needs, and to maximize opportunities for growth within the market. This will include:
- Establishing a clear Distributor and consumer communication plan and overseeing implementation.
- Dependent on the growth of business, recommending potential Distributor promotions and ensuring that they fit within the global strategy. These must be cost-effective and deliver Distributor excitement and momentum in addition to brand building.
- To interact with Distributors to identify future growth potential in order to understand the needs of the markets and daily methods of operation (DMO).
- Through close communication, understand the current strengths, needs and shortcomings of the Distributor base within the country as part of the process of formulating an integrated growth plan.
- Set agendas for local Distributor leadership (Strategy & Planning) meetingsFinancials
- Manage event and promotions budgets effectively. Ensure attendance targets at corporate- run events and trainings hit targets
- Keep line management informed of any significant anomalies in the budgets and provide justifications as appropriate.
- Follow all documented corporate policies/procedures and execute on time.
- Be prepared to step in today to day activities to ensure achievement of objectives as
necessary and to be prepared to take on additional tasks as reasonably requested.
- Build strong, positive relationships with your support teams in the relevant functions. Ensure team-oriented co-work within the company.
- As the business grows, develop a team of direct reports to provide the best support to the market and manage the team.
- Monitor team performance, identify and resolve issues.
- Ensure that all administrative activities essential to the running of the department are adhered to, including but not limited to records of timekeeping; overtime; attendance; training; disciplinary action etc. by auditing and monitoring of direct report activities.
- Sets goals and standards for the department teams, once previous objectives are reached and obtained.
- Degree in Marketing from a recognized university
- Master’s Degree in Marketing or Project management is an added advantageExperience
- 4-5 years of working experience in Sales Supervisory position (in a multinational environment). Candidate must be able to demonstrate a clear sales drive and results in a selling environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of organizing, budgeting large scale corporate events (up to 2,000 people), exhibitions, conferences & seminars, working with both internal and external vendors.
- Excellent Communication and Good interpersonal Skills
- Ability to give excellent Customer Service while under pressure
- Flexible to work outside working hours
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver high standard work
- Attention to details
- Self-Motivated and ability to motivate a team
- Experience in any Business software like Sage, Oracle, SAP etc
- Event planning, activation and post-event activities, follow-ups, reporting
- Managing budgets; market analysis; analysing sales figures, etc.
- Able to demonstrate an ability to develop strong relationships with others in order to meet objectives.
To Apply please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org