A client in the Telecommunication Industry seek to recruit a Site Acquisition Manager for its operations in Ghana. The Office will be located in Accra
The Site Acquisition Manager’s responsibility will be to;
- Ensure that set SAQ targets are achieved within agreed timelines.
- Supervise the activities of SAQ staff and contractors/vendors engaged by the
company on all site acquisition/collocation activities.
- Negotiate rents to be paid to landlords within limits approved by Management
- Process for payment on timely basis all rent payments to landlords.
- Liaison with sales and marketing/operations teams and other operators
regarding site acquisition/collocation and site related activities.
- Ensure internal and external customer satisfaction for all services.
- Ensure all relevant permits are obtained from permitting agencies
(Municipal/Local Assemblies, GCAA, EPA etc) regarding site acquisitions and
erection/renewal of company devices.
- Be conversant with all legal requirements on site acquisitions/collocations and
construction/erection of company devices particularly requirements of the
- Prepare and keep up to date data/documentation on all site
acquisitions/collocations, rents, particulars on leases/licenses, landlords.
- Prepare weekly reports on activities of SAQ on BTS acquisitions and permitting.
- Maintain cordial relations with landlords and report on any issue not settled with
landlords that need to be escalated for resolution.
- Bachelor’s Degree, professional or equivalent qualification
- 10+ years’ experience in site acquisition/collocation activities.
- Experience/knowledge in site management and/or basic land law
- Experience/knowledge in negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Experience in dealing with landlords or similar position
- Experience in managing activities of vendors/contractors
- Experience in networking with governmental/regulatory agencies
Package is attractive